Should you be interested in working with us, the first thing to note is that we’re an internationally operating company, and as such, we hire people from all over the world. None of our jobs require your physical presence at our office, so you’ll be able to work from home.
Here are some of the things we can offer you:
- Fair payment
- Bonuses when a project you worked on does well
- Stable, professional work environment
We don’t have any prerequisites for the people who apply to work with us, but we strongly prefer:
- Native English and/or Spanish speakers
- Living in Europe / Eurozone / Latin-American countries
- (Only applies to translators) Some manner of experience; fan translation counts as experience for us
- (Only applies to non-translators) Knowledge, of some degree, of Japanese culture and language.
- Open-mindedness and willingness to improve your skills in response to feedback
We currently have no job openings.