General InformationShould you be interested in working with us, the first thing to note is that we’re an internationally operating company, and as such, we hire people from all over the world. None of our jobs require your physical presence at our office, so you’ll be able to work from home. Here are some of the things we can offer you:
- Fair payment
- Bonuses when a project you worked on does well
- Stable, professional work environment
- Native English and/or Spanish speakers
- Living in Europe / Eurozone / Latin-American countries
- (Only applies to translators) Some manner of experience; fan translation counts as experience for us
- (Only applies to non-translators) Knowledge, of some degree, of Japanese culture and language.
- Open-mindedness and willingness to improve your skills in response to feedback
Open JobsWe’re not hiring now, but we’re considering to expand our roster and that’s why we have our applications open regardless. We’d be particularly interested in hiring whenever the time arrives:
Translator (Japanese-English / Japanese-Spanish)Requirements:
- Some manner of prior experience translating Japanese media, preferably Light Novels
- Fluent reading and writing ability for both Japanese and target language.
- Being able to work in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience with InDesign
- Able to meet deadlines
Please send your application to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Jobs” in the subject, as well as including your full resume and work samples. If you don’t have any previous work samples, that’s fine. We will ask you to complete a test (depends on the position you’re asking about).
We will answer all mails with the subject “Jobs” within 15 business days.
Even if we’re not actively looking for new staff sending an application will ensure you to be on our list for whenever we’re looking for more people.