If you are interested in working with us, the first thing you should keep in mind is that we are a company that operates internationally and, as such, we hire people from all over the world. None of our jobs require your physical presence in our office, so you can work from home.
These are some of the things we can provide:
- Fair payment.
- Bonuses when a project you worked on goes well.
- Stable and professional work environment.
We do not have any prerequisites for people applying to work with us, but we will prioritize:
- (Only applies to translators) Some form of experience; the translation fan counts as experience for us.
- (Only applies to people who are not translators) Knowledge, to some degree, of the Japanese language and culture.
- Open mind.
We are actively looking for a physical book typesetter.
Physical Book Typesetter
- We need someone experienced in typesetting novels, preferably Light Novels, but specific experience in the Light Novel field is not required.
- Able to work in a team.
- Able to meet required deadlines.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “[Your desired position] Jobs” in the subject line, as well as your resume and work samples. If you do not have samples of previous work, do not worry. We will ask you to complete a test (depends on the position you are inquiring about).